Sunday, 19 February 2017

..THIRD TERM

THE MODEL SCHOOL ABU DHABI
                ENGLISH WORKSHEET
               

I.FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH  SIMPLE FUTURE TENSE OF THE VERB
                               GIVEN IN THE BRACKETS:
1)      We _____ the principal tomorrow. (Meet)
2)      The teacher _______ the test. (conduct)
II.  CHANGE THE VERB INTO SIMPLE PAST
1)      The boy eats mango.
2)      Beena tells stories.
III. MAKE THE FOLLOWING SENTENCES NEGATIVE.
1)      The Minister delivered a speech.
2)      He is sleeping.
       3) He will dance on the stage..
IV. CIRCLE THE ADVERBS AND UNDERLINE THE VERBS.
1)      I met him yesterday.
2)      The boy speaks clearly.
3)      She went outside.
       4)  I visit my friends often.
V.WRITE QUESTIONS USING QUESTION WORD GIVEN IN BRACKET.
1.      He is going to Delhi.         (Where)
2.      I met my uncle yesterday. (When)
VI.   IX. FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH SUITABLE PREPOSITIONS.
1.      He jumped ____ the pool.
2.      I went to the shop___ my friend.
3.      He is waiting _____ the gate.
VII.REWRITE THE SENTENCES USING JOINING WORDS (AND)    
                             (BECAUSE) (BUT).
1.      He didn’t go to school. He was not well.
2.      Raju likes music. He sings nicely.
VIII.  . FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH THE PRESENT PERFECT FORM
                        OF THE VERB THE VERB GIVEN IN BRACKETS
1.      He ______ his work. ( Complete)
2.      I _____ a letter.  (Write)
IX.PUNCTUATE THE FOLLOWING SENTENCE
          Mother where are you
X.FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH  SUITABLE INTERJECTION
1.      __________We won the match.
2.      _________ I hurt my nose.



No comments:

Post a Comment